Applications are invited for walk-in-interview for engagement of Senior Research Fellow (Agriculture) – 01 Nos under the NAHEP project, ICAR.
The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) is an autonomous body responsible for co-ordinating agricultural education and research in India. It reports to the Department of Agricultural Research and Education, Ministry of Agriculture.
Place of Posting
Project Implementation Unit (PIU), National Agricultural Higher Education Project, Krishi Anusandhan Bhawan-II, Pusa, ICAR, New Delhi -110012.
Master’s degree in Agriculture and Allied Sciences, preferably in Agriculture Extension Education/Economics/Statistics. Applicants with 3 years bachelor’s degree must have UGC/CSIR/ICAR NET/GATE qualification or equivalent.
Conversant with various computer applications (MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.), data organization/ management/ report preparation/writing, etc.
- For 1st and 2nd Year: Rs. 31,000 per month + HRA as applicable
- For 3rd year onwards: Rs. 35,000 per month + HRA as applicable
Upper Age Limit for SRF is 35 years on the date of interview (5 years relaxation for SC/ST/women candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates as on date of interview). Along with the application, Bio-Data, SC/ST/OBC certificate (wherever applicable) duly attested is to be submitted.
How to Attend?
- Interested candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 28.11.2020 at 11.00 am at PIU NAHEP, Fifth Floor, Krishi Anusandhan Bhawan – II, Pusa, New Delhi-110012.
- The candidates are required to submit the application as per the format available here.
- The candidate must bring one set of their complete bio data with self-attested copies of the testimonials and age proof with a passport size photograph along with all original certificates of all required certificates from matriculation onwards and experience certificate in original (if any) with them.
- The period of appointment of SRF will be initially for a period up to FY 2020-21 i.e. March 31, 2021 and is likely to be extended further on yearly basis subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants for appearing in interview.
For more details, click the link below.