Applications are invited for Senior Research Fellow (Electrical Engineering) at IIT Bombay for the year 2021. The last date of application is 7 July 2021.
Project title: Fractional-order modelling for optimum design and sizing of supercapacitor systems considering the memory effects associated wit the
About the project:
- Conducting experiments on different supercapacitors for characterizing their dynamics.
- Analyzing the results in Matlab, PLECS or similar softwares.
- Developing supercapacitor packs and power electronic interfaces.
M.Tech with CGPA above 7.5 and B Tech in Electrical Engineering selected through a process described through any one of the following:
- Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
- The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
- with 2 years of research experience.
- Basic understanding of circuit analysis, control and power electronics.
- Hardware experience is preferred.
The position is temporary for a period of 1 year and tenable only for the duration of the project. The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project.
Consolidated salary Rs.35000/- p.m. + HRA.
You may also be interested in:
- Senior Project Scientist Under NHAI at IIT Delhi: Apply by June 29
- Junior Research Fellow at IIT Indore: Apply by June 20