IIT Hyderabad invites applications for the position of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) in the Department of Biomedical Engineering (DBT) sponsored project.
Reduced graphene oxide nanosheets decorated with bimetallic nanoparticles for imaging and photothermal treatment of cancer.
Dr. Aravind Kumar Rengan, Assistant Professor, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad.
Rs.28,000/- per month + 30% HRA.
- M. Tech (Nanomedicine, Biotechnology) or MS (Pharma) with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Preference shall be given for candidates with prior knowledge of cell culture and animal experiment studies (in-vivo) + 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Preference shall be given for CSIR-NET/UGC/DBT/ICMR/INSPIRE fellowship qualified candidates for Ph.D. conversion.
How to apply?
- Eligible candidates should apply with their CV via email to pnas.iith[at]gmail.com on
or before May 20th, 2019, with the subject marked as ‘SRF- DBT’.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview based on merit and will be informed via email.
- Tentative date of interview: May 24, 2019.
Email: akr[at]iith.ac.in, pnas.iith[at]gmail.com