Walk-in-Interview for 2 posts of SRF in EMR Research Project as per details given below will be held at our Institute at 11.00 AM on 03/03/2021.
The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) is an autonomous body of the Ministry of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy), Government of India.
Name of the Project
“Development of quality standards of Indian indigenous medicinal plants and preparation of monographs thereon”
1. SRF (Chemistry)
- No. of Posts: 01
- Essential Qualification: M.Sc (Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry) with 2 years experience /M.Pharm Pharmaceutical Chemistry from a recognized University.
- Desirable: Preference will be given to those who have experience with Photochemistry, Isolation and HPLC, HPTLC handling experience etc, Publication in peer-reviewed journals.
2. SRF (Pharmacognosy)
- No. of Posts: 01
- Essential Qualification: M.Sc Botany with 2 years experience /M.Pharm Pharmacognosy from recognized University.
- Desirable: Experience in Plant Authentication and identification. Drawing skills of plant anatomical features, microphotography, powder microscopy and camera Lucida etc Publication in peer-reviewed journals.
Not more than 35 years as on 01/01/2021. Age relaxation shall be applicable as per GOI rules
Nature of the Post
The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
Select ion process for SRF will comprise of a written test followed by an interview of the candidates who qualify in the written test on the same day.
Fellowship of SRF will be Rs.35,000/-+ 24% HRA (as per OM fellowship revision-2019) consolidated per month.
How to Attend?
- Candidates attending the interview should bring the original educational qualifications, experience certificate and publications etc. at the time of the Interview. Candidates already working should produce “No Objection Certificate” in case he/she is employed elsewhere.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, click the link below.