Applications are invited for Senior Research Fellow (Chemical Engineering) at IIT Gandhinagar for the year 2021. The last date of application is 15 October.
Applications are invited for the position of a “Senior Research Fellow” at IIT Gandhinagar for working in a project “Development of materials for low temperature CO2 capture”.
- M.Tech from IIT/NIT or other reputed University in Chemical Engineering with very good academic background throughout the career
- Candidate must have hands-on experience in synthesis of materials for low temperature CO2 sorption
- Candidate with prior experience in materials characterization techniques such as TGA, BET, SEM, XRD, XPS and FTIR for CO2 capture materials will be preferred
- Candidate with thorough knowledge on volatile organic compounds (VOCs)/gas adsorption (such as CO2, N2) technique/design of adsorber using gProm software etc. will be preferred
- Candidate with experience in CO2 supercritical drying operation and other related experience in CO2 capture experiments will be preferred
- Candidate must have 2 years of experience in good research Laboratory and have ability to work in a group.
Interested candidates should email to email@example.com with proper (1) cover letter mentioning required qualification and experience in the field of material development for CO2 capture, (2) complete CV with Date of Birth, (3) copy of the M.Tech certificate and GATE score (if any). The subject line of the email should be “SRF (CO2 Capture Project)” and it should reach on or before October 15, 2021.
The appointment will be one year only which can be extended to another six months based on the performance and availability of the fund.
Consolidated Monthly Pay: Rs. 35,000/-
Click here to view the official notification of Senior Research Fellow (Chemical Engineering) at IIT Gandhinagar.
You may also be interested in: