Applications are invited for the position of “Senior Research Fellow” at IIT Gandhinagar for working in a project “Development of Low-Cost Point-of-Use Water Disinfection System”.
Eligibility & Experience
- Masters from IIT / NIT or reputed Universities in Biological / Chemical or related branch of Engineering with good academic background (First Class) throughout the career with at least three years work experience.
- Candidate with hands-on experience in drinking water treatment/purification including materials preparation and filter design will be preferred
- Candidates with prior experience in surface engineering techniques for drinking water treatment will be preferred
- Candidate must be sound in microbiology techniques for bacteria removal with thorough knowledge about point-of-use water purifiers
- Candidate should exhibit excellent interpersonal skills with experience in front line communication.
The appointment will be until December 31, 2021.
Interested candidates should email to email@example.com with proper (1) cover letter mentioning required qualification and experience, (2) complete CV with Date of Birth, (3) copy of the Bacherlor and Masters certificate and (4) experience certificate. The subject line of the email should be “SRF (Drinking Water Project)” and it should reach on or before January 30, 2021.
Mode of Selection
The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. The final selection of candidates will be decided on his / her merit and performance in the interview.
Consolidated Monthly Pay: Rs. 35,000/-