Applications are invited for “Walk-in-Interview” for the following temporary positions in the Institute:
- Senior Research Fellow (Ayurveda): A Prospective Open Label Controlled Interventional Study On The Effect of Ayurvedic Intervention (Ayurveda Raksha Kit) As A Prophylactic Measure In The Pandemic of COVID-19 A Community Based Study
No. of Posts
B.A.M.S Degree from any recognized university.
Experience as per EMR guidelines of Ministry of AYUSH is as under:- Preference will be given to those who possess higher qualification or who have previous research experience i.e having worked for any research project funded by the Ministry of AYUSH, ICMR, CSIR, DST or equivalent organization. Knowledge of Computer (M.S. Office etc.)
Up to 35 years
Rs. 35,000/-+ HRA as per rule
Duration and Nature
- The engagement of the above post on the co-terminus basis for a period of four-month.
- The engagement of the above post will be purely on contractual basis and no right to claim for continuation or regular appointment.
How to Attend?
- Walk-In-Interview is being conducted for the following post on contractual basis. The Interview will be held on 08th September 2020 (Tuesday) at 10.00 am in the office of the Director Room.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the qualifications prescribed above may appear for written test/interview on above-mentioned address, date and time along with their original certificates, for verification. Applicants should submit their application in the prescribed format, two passport size photographs and self-attested photocopies of the certificates at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/interview.
For more details, click the link below.