CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB), Kolkata invites applications for the posts of Senior Research Fellow under a DBT Funded Project at the institute.
Indian Institute of Chemical Biology is a biomedical research center in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. Established in 1935 as Indian Institute of Experimental Medicine, it was inducted under the aegis of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research in 1956 and renamed to its present form in 1982.
Senior Research Fellow (02)
‘Multi-dimensional Research to Enable Systems Medicine Acceleration using a Cluster Approach’ (GAP-357).
- The candidate should possess an M.Tech in Biotechnology/ Computer Science/ IT with at least 60% marks and should have qualified NET/ GATE.
- Research Experience in Bioinformatics.
Rs.35,000/- plus HRA.
The engagement is purely temporary and, therefore, does not confer any right/ claim implicit or explicit for regularization or absorption against any IICB / CSIR post. The age and qualifications will be reckoned as on the last date of application.
How to Apply?
Candidates need to submit the following documents while applying:
- Matriculation Certificate in support of your date of birth
- Marksheet/ Certificate of the last educational qualification as mentioned in the essential qualification of the advertisement
- Caste Certificate (if any)
- Experience Certificate (if any) where ever mandatory in the advertisement.
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
The interview for the selected candidates is to be conducted through electronic mode and all candidates are therefore requested to mentioned their skype id and contact numbers in the application forms at the appropriate columns. The interview will be conducted between July 13 and 14, 2020 (via Skype only).
All applicants have to fill up the online form, and after submitting the same, the candidates are to take a print out of the resume and mail the scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org enclosing a scanned copy of the following documents/ certificates by July 7, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Junior Research Fellow at IISER Kolkata [2 Vacancies]: Apply by June 26.