Applications are invited for the position of Senior Research Fellow (Project) for the following time-bound sponsored project
J. C. Bose Fellowship” funded by SERB
Senior Research Fellow
M.Sc in any branch of Biology/Life Science with a minimum of two years of research experience. The candidate should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’ as per DST OM dated 30.01.2019.
Expression and purification of recombinant proteins, active immunization of experimental animals including beagle dogs, characterization of antibodies by ELISA, Western blot, Immunofluorescence, etc.
Rs. 35,000/- per month plus 24% HRA
- The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or the duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
- No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
- Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview if called for.
- Apart from sending the application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Interested candidates may apply along with their complete C.V., E-mail-ID, fax numbers, telephone numbers.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
- To download the application form, click here.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org