Eligible candidates are invited for the walk in interview for the post of Senior Research Fellow at ICAR- IGFRI, Jhansi.
About ICAR- IGFRI
IGFRI, a national institute under the administrative control of Indian Council of Agricultural Research, is mandated to conduct basic, strategic, applied and adaptive research; development and training in forage production and its utilization. The Institute has highly experienced and internationally trained human resources engaged in need-led, participatory, inter-disciplinary approaches.
With more than 50 years of experience in forage research and development, IGFRI today stands as the premier R&D institution in South Asia for sustainable agriculture through quality forage production for improved animal productivity.
Use of fly ash in agriculture for sustainable crop production and environmental protection.
Number of Post
Rs. 31.000/- p.m. fixed, for lst & llnd year Rs. 35000/- p.m. fixed, for lllrd year + HRA will be given only if accommodation is not provided.
Duration of the Post
The above post is purely temporary and will be filled on a contractual basis till 31,03.2031 or termination of the project whichever is earlier. The Services can be terminated anytime due to the non-availability of funds. The work of SRF will be reviewed annually and if not found satisfactory the candidate will be terminated.
- Age: Max. 35 years for men and 40 years for a woman (Relaxation as per rules for SC/ST/OBC)
- Essential Qualification:
- Having Masters’s degree in Soil Science/ Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry.
- The candidate should have done 4/5 years of Bachelor/s degree.
- Candidates having post graduate degree in relevant subject with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and a 2year Master’s degree should have N.E.T. qualification or equivalent Ph.D. in any of the above disciplines as per ICAR OM No.Agril/Edn./6/27/2014-HRD dated 9th October 2015.
- Knowledge of soil, water and, plant analysis, and computer handling.
- Knowledge of product synthesis.
- Work experience on the conduction of agronomic field trials
Selection by walk-in-interview
Date of Interview
July 14, 2021 at 10.30am
How to Attend?
- Candidates are required to submit duly filled in applicant form (as per the format annexed) and signed application form along with self-attested copies of all the Certificates in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, scheduled castes/ scheduled tribe/OBC, etc. All eligible candidates are requested to be present 30 minutes before the scheduled time on the date of the interview for necessary formalities.
- The applicants must bring with them original documents for verification along with four sets of complete bio-data with self-attested photograph and self-attested enclosures such as mark sheets, proof of date of birth, certificates for qualification, experience, and cast certificate for submission in office at the time of interview. The original certificates shall be produced for verification before the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Senior Research Fellow at ICAR- IGFRI, Jhansi
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) at ICGEB, New Delhi: Apply by June 30
- Research Associate (Chemistry) Under SERB Funded Project at BHU, Varanasi: Apply by July 6