Applications are invited for Senior Research Analyst at TISS Mumbai for the year 2022. The last date of application is 24 June.
- Master’s degree with at least 2 years of work experience in social science/public healthrelated projects. PhD in a relevant field is preferred.
- Advanced level of experience with statistical analysis tools (Stata/SPSS)
- Experience in handling large-scale survey data
- Good understanding of statistical techniques.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and team environment.
- At least one research publication in a peer-reviewed journal.
- In-depth analysis of Global Adult Tobacco Survey- 1 and 2 data (both national and state level) and identify relevant themes for research and action.
- Take lead in developing necessary technical and research documents, managing and delivering project activities, from conceptualization, analyses, and drafting
- Work on creating deliverables and ensure timely submission
- Closely work with the identified authors and assist in data analysis and preparation of the draft of research papers.
- Coordinate the organization of organizing scientific writing workshops and regional workshops on evidence to action.
- The work may involve some amount of traveling outside Mumbai.
INR 55,000/- per month on a deliverable basis.
Last Date of Application: 24th June 2022, 5.00 pm IST.
The application should be sent with the following documents via email to gats2followup[at]gmail.com
with the Subject Line: “Application for Senior Research Analyst”
- Updated curriculum vitae
- One published research paper
You may also be interested in: