Applications are invited for the position of Senior R&D Engineers (Project) in the laboratory of Prof. Pravat K. Mandal at the National Brain Research Centre, Manesar, India. The primary scientific interest of the lab is to identify early in vivo biomarkers for neurodegenerative disorders, particularly Alzheimer’s disease.
Application of fMRI and QSM in Alzheimer’s disease.
- M.E./ M. Tech (Electrical)/ Electronics/ ECE/ Biomedical and six months’ research experience.
- Minimum 55% marks from matriculation onwards.
- Prior hands-on experience with Digital Image processing is welcome.
- Expertise in Matlab coding.
- Strong academic record and clear evidence of research focus as demonstrated by.
- Excellent scientific communication and writing skills. Experience with writing scientific manuscripts is mandatory.
- Ability to independently lead research projects.
The upper age limit shall be 35 years as on the closing date for receipt of application
Rs. 45,000/- p.m. (consolidated) + 03% increment per year (No other allowances are applicable). Accommodation may be provided as per the rules of NBRC, subject to availability.
The appointment will be up to 23rd January 2021. The post is co-terminus with the project. Selected candidates will have to abide by the rules and regulations of NBRC.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates need to send their Curriculum vitae including the following:
- Employment History.
- Research Experience – title, objective, and a brief description of the project.
- Include your published/ accepted research publications.
- Please specify the publication details, your contribution as an author to multiauthored publications, plus the standing of the journal.
- Statement of purpose (minimum 500 words) indicating your research interests and experience.
- Recommendation letter from employer.
To download the application form, click here. Interested candidates fulfilling the following requirement can submit the duly filled-in application as per the attached format by speed-post addressed to “Administrative Officer, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Manesar – 122 052, Distt- Gurugram (Haryana) latest by 26th May 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Junior Research Fellow (Under DBT Project) at NIAB, Hyderabad: Walk-in-Interview on Jun 4.