Applications from Indian nationals are invited for the post of Senior Project Scientist Under NHAI at IIT Delhi.
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) is a public technical and research university located in Hauz Khas in South Delhi, Delhi, India. It is one of the oldest Indian Institutes of Technology in India.
Title of the Project
Empirical Assessment of Schedule and Cost Performances of Various Contracts of NHAI and Development of a Decision Support Framework to Improve the Performances (Sub project under NHAI COE main project # RP03970) MI02310GC
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
Department of Civil Engineering
Duration of the Project
M.Tech. 1st class or equivalent in (Construction Technology and Management) with a minimum of 3 years work experience in construction management OR B.Tech (Civil Engineering) 1st class or equivalent with 5 years experience in planning and execution of mega construction projects. Preference would be given to those who have PhD in the related field.
Consolidated Fellowship Amount
Rs.45,000-48,200-51,400-55,400- 59,400-63,400/- p.m. plus HRA @ 24%
How to Apply?
- The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download the application form and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. by email to Prof. Kumar Neeraj Jha at email id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only short-listed candidates will be informed for online interview. In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. Kumar Neeraj Jha at email id: email@example.com
- The last date for submitting the completed applications by e-mail is 29/06/2021 by 5.00 p.m. The shortlisted candidates who are called for interview should bring original certificates (both professional and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
June 29, 2021
Phone: 91-11-26591799, 26597534
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- Junior Research Fellow at IIT Indore: Apply by June 20
- JOB POST: Post-Doctoral Associates & Project Associates at NIAS, Bangalore: Apply by July 10