The Entrepreneurship Development Institute, Gujarat invites applications from meritorious candidates for the post of Senior Project Officer.
Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), an autonomous and not-for-profit institute, set up in 1983, is sponsored by apex financial institutions – the IDBI Bank Ltd., IFCI Ltd., ICICI Bank Ltd. and the State Bank of India (SBI). The Government of Gujarat pledged 23 acres of land on which stands the majestic and sprawling EDII campus.
- Responsible for networking and liaisoning with key stakeholders’ viz. Funding agencies, Industries Associations, Developmental banks, Government departments, NGOs and Potential and Existing Entrepreneurs, etc.
- Responsible to implement /execute and monitor various activities/ assignments/ projects.
- Provide assistance, guidance and handholding support to potential and existing entrepreneurs for setting up and development of small and micro enterprises, developing backward and forward linkages.
- Develop project proposal, design and prepare documentation.
- Manage and maintain records on timely submission of administrative and accounting documents.
- Maintain day-to-day management of reports on the status of the assigned initiatives to the Head and Project Directors
- Provide report regularly on the status of the assigned initiatives to the Head and Project Directors
- Responsible to maintain all the relevant project documents & records systematically.
- Responsible for overall General administration of work.
- Master’s Degree in Management/ Rural Management/ Social work/ Economics
- Must have at least 5 to 7 years of experience in Entrepreneurship Development/ Self Employment/ Livelihood/ CSR related schemes and projects.
- The candidate should possess good documentation and reporting skills, a high degree of computer literacy, data analysis ability, and good communication skills with fluency in English, Hindi and Gujarati languages.
EDII Western Regional Office, Vapi (Dist. Valsad, Gujarat).
On Contractual basis for 11 months; extendable on need and performance basis.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume by 15.04.2020 indicating your specialization, experience, expertise, and position applied for. Please specify your current organization name along with the details of designation, current salary drawn and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To download the application format, click here.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Senior Program Officer at WWF, New Delhi: Apply by Apr 25.