Applications are invited for the post of “Senior Project Executive Engineer” in the Project numbered 2016466 in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at IIT Kanpur.
The candidate’s major tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Leading a large team of Engineers, and Students to develop cybersecurity solutions for OT environment
- Development of Industrial Grade Cyber Security Products for OT systems
- Leading multiple teams working on multiple Research/Development/Delivery of Products in Cyber Security
- Leading Procurement of Industry Scale Test-beds
- Design and development of Industry Scale Test-beds from OEM supplied components
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in relevant fields from IITs or IISc, and demonstration of outstanding talent either in the form of publications in top tier conferences/journals, or history of delivery of project outcomes as a student or as employees in previous jobs.
- Hands-on experience ICS SCADA cybersecurity.
- Hands-on experience with developing cybersecurity solutions for Industrial Control Systems, Power Systems, etc.
- Hands-on experience in developing Intrusion Detection Systems for Operational Technology.
- Hands-on experience in leading Engineering teams in Cyber Security of Industrial OT System.
- Hands-on experience with Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing in the OT environment.
- Hands-on Experience in Developing OT Honeypots.
- Experience in Procurement of Test-bed Solutions by designing specifications, working with multiple vendors, and solving design problems with OEMs.
- Ability to work on deadline-driven projects.
1,00,000 – 10,000 – 2,00,000 INR per month.
The appointment will be made initially for one year and can be extended up to five years or till the end of the project whichever is earlier, subject to satisfactory performance. Performance reviews will be held weekly. The appointment can be terminated at any time if found unsatisfactory.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may apply by submitting a detailed resume with copies of all experiences and project details, a cover letter summarizing the experience in relevant technologies and software, copies of degree certificate and grade sheets for all degrees, School final, and Higher Secondary exams.
- Submission accepted only as accepted via email: to Prof. Sandeep K. Shukla, Computer Science and Engineering Department, Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur 208016, UP (email: email@example.com).
- Please note that if a detailed cover letter, copies of grade sheets, certificates are missing, the application will be immediately rejected.
- The last date to apply is May 21, 2020.
- The tentative date of the interview is May 22, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: QA Automation Engrg (Testing) at Morgan Stanley, Mumbai: Applications Open.