Applications are invited for the following temporary post of Senior Project Engineer in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at IIT Madras.
Design and Development of Blockchain-based Technologies
Senior Project Engineer
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in relevant fields from top engineering colleges (preferably IITs or IISc), and demonstration of outstanding talent either in the form of publications in top tier conferences/journals, history of delivery of project outcomes as a student or as employees in previous jobs.
- Hands-on experience in Cryptographic protocols
- Hands-on experience with developing applications on a Blockchain.
- Hands-on experience in the coding blockchain platform
- Hands-on experience in developing Smart Contracts
- Very good writing and speaking ability in English
- Ability to work on deadline-driven projects
The candidate’s major tasks and responsibilities will include: Developing Industry scale applications on Blockchain platforms, Development of Smart Contracts, Debug and Analyze Smart Contracts, Developing new Blockchain protocols and integrate with existing open-source Blockchain Platforms.
Rs.1,00,000/- pm to Rs. 2,00,000/-pm
- Interested candidates may apply by submitting a detailed resume with copies of all experiences and project details, a cover letter summarising the experience in relevant technologies and software, copies of degree certificate and grade sheets for all degrees, School final, and Higher Secondary exams.
- To apply online, click here.
- All the positions are on a pure contract basis.
- The completion of the period of contract will not confer any right for further extension, regularization, permanency at the Institute.
- The last date to apply is September 17, 2019.
Phone Number: 044- 2257 9778 / 9796
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org