Applications are invited for the post of Senior Project Associate under the DST funded project (INSPIRE), as per details given below.
- Project title: A novel approach of generation of bulk nanobubbles in water for cleaning of contaminated surfaces and disinfection using ozone nanobubbles
- Principle investigator: Dr. Neelkanth Nirmalkar
- Project Duration: 1 year
Essential Qualifications: Ph.D. (Engineering) with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal. Experience in the field of Computational Fluid Dynamics of complex fluids.
- Date of Interview: 20nd January 2021; 10 AM (walk-in-interview) (online interview link will be sent via email on 20nd Jan)
- Time: 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM
- Following documents are needed for application: A one-page cover letter describing background and motivation along with certificates. Reference letter from at least one referee.
Rs. 42000+HRA per month (consolidated).
Dr. Neelkanth Nirmalkar, Chemical Engineering