Applications are invited for Senior Project Associate Under DST Funded Project at IIT Kanpur for the year 2021. The last date of application is 31 August.
Applications are invited for the position of Senior Project Associate in the project entitled, “Ui-Assist: Us India Collaborative For Smart Distribution System With Storage”, funded by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India.
Minimum Requirements: BTech + 1 year experience.
Desired Qualification: Enough knowledge and development experience in most of the following areas is required.
- Configuration, Installation, and Integration of electrical and automation equipment
- SCADA integration and its operation
- Having experience of ADMS integration, implementation, and operation
- Outage Management System (OMS)
- Microgrid Energy Management
Application should be sent to the following address or alternatively can be sent via email at email@example.com. The application should contain detailed resume having details about the qualifications and experience clearly mentioned, and 2 references of people the candidate has worked with but not related.
The post is purely temporary and is for the duration of 1 year or till the end of the project, whichever is earlier.
The last date for sending the application is 31 August 2021.
Rs. 21600-1800-54000 (consolidated)
Click here to view the official notification of Senior Project Associate Under DST Funded Project at IIT Kanpur.
You may also be interested in:
- Project Linked Person (Computer Engineering) at ISI Kolkata: Apply by Aug 31
- Research Associate- Social Media Analytics at IIM Ahmedabad: Apply by Aug 23