Applications are invited for Senior Project Associate (Flexible Electronics) at IIT Kanpur for the year 2021. The last date of application is 18 October.
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Senior Project Associate under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur funded by DeitY (MCIT) New Delhi.
Minimum Qualification: B.Tech + one year relevant experience or M.Sc + 1 year experience relevant experience or B.Sc. + MCA + one year relevant experience
Desirable Qualification and Expertise:
- Experience and/or a degree in printing technology
- Experience with at least one of the following technologies: Slot Die Coating, Screen Printing, Inkjet printing, Gravure Printing, Flexo Printing
- Screen Prepress
- Printing process development
- Printed electronics
- Experience with Chipbonding
- Working in laboratory environment, handling of chemicals
- Good command of English language in reading/writing and speaking is mandatory
- Basic knowledge of MSOffice programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Nature of Work
The candidate’s tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Conducting research and development for printed electronics
- Performing printing experiments including the setup of test regimes for printing
- Analysing of substrates, inks, and printed layers
- Implementing work procedures and quality standards
- Preparing presentations and reports
Kindly email your complete resume to email@example.com latest by 18th October 2021.
1 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier.
Rs. 21600-1800-54000 (based on past experience and achievements).
Dr. Sabine Juliane Tripathi
Phone No: +91-512-2592018, 6088
Email at flexe[at]iitk.ac.in
Click here to view the official notification of Senior Project Associate (Flexible Electronics) at IIT Kanpur.
You may also be interested in: