Applications are invited for the posts of Senior Project Associate at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur is a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It was declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology Act.
Senior Project Associate (02)
- Embedded software development for use in Linux/ bare-metal platforms.
- Designing & developing solutions to control and configure FPGA based designs.
- Device driver/ BSP development in a Linux environment.
- Integration & debugging of subsystems with HDL/ RF teams.
- B.Tech in Computer Science/ Electronics & Communication Engg. + 1 year of relevant experience.
- Expertise in C/ C++ programming.
- Experience in embedded processors such as ARM etc.
- Experience in working with Xilinx programmable SoCs/ FPGA.
- Experience in low-level driver development, register interface programming, bootloaders/ Uboot.
- Experience in embedded IP/peripherals like PCIe, Ethernet, SDRAM, etc.
- Background in wireless communication will be preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with Verilog/ VHDL.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The last date to apply is September 9, 2020. No TA/ DA will be paid for the interview.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Junior Research Fellowships & Research Assistant at IIT Kharagpur [4 Vacancies]: Apply by Sep 21.