IIT Bombay has invited applications from the citizens of India for filling up the temporary position of Senior Project Assistant for the sponsored project titled “Healthcare Initiative towards forming a broad-based consortium of Research Institutes, Hospitals and Govt. Agencies” undertaken in the Department of Chemical Engineering of this Institute.
The position is temporary initially for a period of 1 Year and tenable only for the duration of the project.
- MA/MCom/MCA/MBA or equivalent degree
- BA/BSc/BCom/BBA or equivalent degree with 2 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of computer applications, secretarial experience.
- Should have good leadership, project management, and communication skills. Extensive experience in management of projects and activities such as planning, organizing, directing, recruiting, budgeting and general administration of the project.
- Specialized experience and skills in handling Administration/ Logistics Management/ Human Resource Management/ Accounts/ Public Relations required. Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and ability in liaising with external agencies required.
This is an administrative position and involves coordination of healthcare research activities. Work aspects include scheduling and tracking of project progress, coordination of networking and continuing education events with collaborating Institutes, timely and accurate reporting of information, and updation of a community portal.
Rs.30000 – 42000 + Rs.4000.00/- Out Of Campus Allowance (if applicable) p.m.
How to Apply?
- Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at this link on or before 31st May, 2017 .
- Call letters will be sent through e-mail to the candidates shortlisted for interview and will also be displayed on IRCC website.
- Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses.
- The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project .
- The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
To find official advertisement regarding this post, click here.