- WWF (World Wide Fund for Nature) -India, the largest environmental conservation NGO, is seeking to recruit a qualified and experienced Senior Programme Officer- Eco Trails in the Environment Education division.
The role involves the implementation and management of the various facets of the Eco-Trails program. This includes designing and implementing nature trails and workshops, creating locally relevant biodiversity resource material and communication material. Marketing of all the programs and striking partnerships is another key role.
- Design and implement nature trails and workshops
- Compile and maintain reports, budgets, and database
- Research and develop content for biodiversity publications
- Outreach and marketing activity for various programs
- Establish partnerships to scale the programs
- Candidate should have a Bachelor’s/ Masters Degree in Life Sciences, Wildlife, Zoology or closely related field from a reputed university.
- The applicant should have a minimum experience of 3 years working in conducting nature trails and biodiversity workshops for students and citizens.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Good interpretation skills of India’s biodiversity
- Highly responsible and adhere to high safety standards.
Remuneration will be competitive with Indian NGO pay scales and will depend upon candidate’s experience levels and the overall WWF-India salary structure. WWF-India does not provide housing, telephone or vehicle facilities.
How to Apply?
Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning your full name in the resume attachment), giving details regarding compensation received in the present assignment, expected salary, and three references.
Candidates are requested to email their applications to email@example.com The vacancy is open to Indian Nationals only. Applications of only the shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged. The last date to apply is April 25, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.