Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) a Public Sector Undertaking of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, and Government of India have been entrusted with the responsibility of implementing this Program. It will house the Program Management Unit (PMU) that would work as an operational and functional arm to oversee and monitor program implementation.
- The Program Officer (PO) will serve in the Program Management Unit for the i3 program at BIRAC.
- Reporting to Program Manager, PMU the officer will get the opportunity to identify, asses, monitor, and evaluate compliance to the Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental aspects generally associated with various components of the Programme.
- The officer will ensure that the consolidated framework on the Product development and Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental requirements as relevant for the Programme components including the World Bank Safety and Environmental Safeguards are in place during the project implementation.4
- MSc Environment Biotechnology or Environmental Engineering.
- Diploma in safety aspects.
- One-year experience in Environmental Management and safety aspects.
- 02-04 years of Work experience. Candidate with good knowledge of Environmental legislation and Rules will be preferred.
- 35 years as on the date of closing of applications.
Consolidated remuneration between Rs 60,000 and Rs 75,000 per month.
The above position is on a 3 years contract period extendable until the length of the Program duration based on performance. The candidate selected shall be kept on probation for a period of three months.
How to Apply?
interested candidate may apply at the firstname.lastname@example.org in the prescribed format. Applications received by post and not on the prescribed format shall not be considered.
Last Date of Application is 28 October 2019.
Phone Number: + 91-11-24389600
Email ID: email@example.com