Applications are invited for Senior Program Manager at IIT Kanpur for the year 2022. The last date of application is 25 April.
Applications are invited for the position of “Senior Program Manager” for the project SIDBI Innovation & Incubation Centre.
|Essential Qualifications||Ph.D. (Ph.D. In Biotechnology/ Bioscience/ Life Science with 5 years of Experience. Or M. Tech (Bio-technology/ Bioscience/ Life Science) with good credentials from a reputed premier institute and with publications in reputed journals with significant Experience and Expertise in the relevant area.|
|Desirable||Experience of scouting, evaluating proposals in the field of Biotech/Life science/ Biosciences)Experience of working in a premier Academic IncubatorExperience in maintaining interpersonal relationships with Funding agencies, CSRS and CROsWell versed with challenges associated in commercialising MedTech Innovations|
- Maintain linkage with academia, industry and investors in order to provide access to required infrastructure, incubation space and equipment
- Familiarity with various government schemes for promoting biotechnology –related entrepreneurship.
- Manage and carry out all BIG funding scheme related work for bio-incubator
- Technical & Financial due diligence of proposals received
- Execute Agreements, processing of documents for BIG grant and monitoring of the projects
80,000/- Per Month.
Email your current resume with a cover note highlighting their relevant experience and strengths for this position and your latest passport-size photograph with the job code in the subject line and the following details to hr[at]siicfirst.com
Note: Applications/Resumes sent to any other mail id SHALL NOT be accepted
- Total experience:
- Current Location:
- Notice period:
- Total relevant experience:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC: (Negotiable/ Non-negotiable):
Interested candidates may apply on email giving full details of qualification, experience with copies of relevant certificate by 25th April, 2022.
You may also be interested in: