The Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIML), an autonomous institution under the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India, invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for the following administrative positions on a contract basis, initially for a period of one year, extendable for a further period of 2 years (on year to year basis), subject to the satisfactory performance of the incumbent and need of the Institute.
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (abbreviated IIM Lucknow or IIM-L) is a public business school in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was established in 1984 as the fourth Indian Institute of Management (IIM) by the Government of India. IIM Lucknow offers a post-graduate diploma, fellowship, and executive programs in management.
The post details are given below.
1. Senior Manager (International Accreditation and Rankings)
- Candidates should possess an MBA or an equivalent degree from a recognized University/ Institute with a minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience.
- The candidates must have a first division at all stages from the 12th onwards of their academic qualifications.
- A candidate must have worked in administrative departments of similarly international accredited institutions (AMBA, AACSB, Equis) or an institution of global repute.
- Should have demonstrable skills in writing and editing.
- Multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong networking, and relationship-building skills
Between Rs.60,000 -75,000/- (all inclusive)
2. Program Associate (International Accreditation and Rankings)
Candidates should possess a Graduate degree in Engineering/ Master’s degree in Engineering/ Masters in Computer Application from a recognized University/ Institute and with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience:
- The candidate should possess adequate skills in coding, programming languages, and database management.
- Should be able to independently handle IT-based projects.
- The candidate must have worked in administrative departments of similarly international accredited institutions (AMBA, AACSB, Equis) or an institution of global repute
Between Rs.25,000 -30,000/- (all inclusive)
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
The date of the online selection process/interview will be communicated later to the shortlisted candidates by email ONLY. The candidates are advised to check their emails regularly. The shortlisted candidates will be required to produce all original Certificates, Degrees, and other documents pertaining to their educational/ professional qualifications, work experience, age, etc. for verification purposes at the time of the final selection process. Failure to do so may result in the cancellation of their candidature.
You might also be interested in: