Applications are invited for Senior Faculty Positions (Computer Science & Engineering) at IIIT Naya Raipur for the year 2021. The last date of application is 15 November.
About IIIT Naya Raipur
IIIT-Naya Raipur is a premier academic institute established by the joint initiative of Government of Chhattisgarh and NTPC as an institute of eminence in higher education and research in information technology and associated disciplines.
Ph.D. with first class or equivalent in the preceding degree in appropriate discipline, with a consistently very good academic record and evidence of ability to pursue independent high quality teaching and research as well as administration of academic activities.
A minimum of 10 years of post – Ph.D. teaching / research / industrial/professional experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor or at an equivalent level in any such Indian or foreign institution or organization of comparable standard. The candidate should have demonstrated leadership in teaching and research in a specific area of specialization in terms of guidance of Masters and Ph.D. students, sponsored research projects, publications in reputed journals and referred conferences,
patents, books, laboratory/course development and/or other recognized relevant professional activities.
Candidates should be below 57 years of age as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Interested candidates can submit their applications online using the institute portal (Careers section), which will remain open from 10:00 hrs. October 14, 2021 to 17:00 hrs. November 15, 2021 in this cycle. Self-attested documents in support of Qualification, experience, age and category needs to be attached while submitting the online application form.
The Institute makes every attempt to help faculty members settle fast in their academic role and grow professionally. It offers a number of benefits to faculty members, which include:
- Contribution towards New Pension Scheme (NPS), Leave Travel Concession (LTC), Transportation allowance, Education allowance for children, Medical re-imbursement, Re-imbursement of relocation expenses, Re-imbursement of telephone bills, etc. as per institute policy.
- A Cumulative Professional Development Allowance (CPDA) of Rs. 3 Lakhs for every block period of 3 years is available to every faculty member to meet the expenses for participating in both national and international conferences, paying the membership fees of various professional bodies, books and periodicals, contingent expenses, and other professional development activities.
- Suitable residential accommodation or HRA as per Institute rules.
- Depending upon the qualification and experience, a higher start / salary may be offered in deserving cases.
- Accommodation: On joining the Institute, 15 days free accommodation in the Institute Guest house and upto a month on concessional rates, and allotment of quarter, subject to availability.
Academic level 14A Rs.1,59,100/- as per 7th CPC.
Click here to view the official notification of Senior Faculty Positions (Computer Science & Engineering) at IIIT Naya Raipur.
You may also be interested in: