Dell, Hyderabad invites eligible candidates for a walk-in-interview for the post of Senior Associate, Client Technical Support on July 4, 2020.
- Responds to customer technical problems/issues related to hardware, software, and networking via e-mail/chat and phone.
- Owns customer issues from beginning to resolution (handles in place).
- Assists customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
- Uses troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follows guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts.
- Advises/educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions.
- Recreates, identifies and provides input on unique or recurring customer problems.
- Minimum Graduates in any stream. (10+2+3)
- Undergraduates with at least 12 months of international call center / 24 months of domestic call center or any other work experience full-time experience.
- 2-4 years of relevant technical troubleshooting experience
- Candidates with technical qualification (B.Tech/ BE with Computer Science and IT)
- Should be open to work in night shifts in a 24×7 environment
- Should have excellent communication skills in English
- Remains knowledgeable of Dell’s product line, current industry products, and technologies
- Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to Dell standards
- Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution.
Highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment will be provided to the selected candidates.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The walk-in-Interview will be held on July 4, 2020.