Dibrugarh University is organizing an International Seminar cum Workshop on Oil and Gas during April 7-8, 2019. Submit abstracts by March 31.
About the Workshop:
The Workshop on Oil and Gas provides a platform by gathering eminent professors, researchers, students, and delegates to exchange new ideas. The workshop covers a wide range of topics and allows the participants to discuss about the new technologies developed in petroleum industries and digitization in oil and gas fields.
- Petroleum Exploration & Development.
- Hydrocarbon Recovery.
- Waste Water Management & Treatment.
- Reservoir Engineering.
- Production Operation & Optimization.
- Drilling & Completion Technologies.
- Petrochemical, Polymers & Refining Technology.
- Pipeline Transportation & Storage.
- Carbon Capture, Utilization & Storage.
- Petroleum Geology.
- Environmental Chemistry.
- Biotechnology for oil & gas.
- UG/PG Students: Rs. 350.
- Research Scholars: Rs. 450.
- Academic Delegates: Rs. 1050.
- Industrial Delegates: Rs. 1550.
- Attendees: Rs. 250.
How to Apply?
- Click here for the Registration Form.
- After the payment of registration fees, the soft copy of the payment details along with
the registration form should be sent to the email id firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract Submission: March 31.
- Notication of accceptance: April 2.
- Registration Payment: April 4.
- Tapan Jyoti Gogoi – 7002766851 / 7896897527
- Pranab Boral – 6000274161