Today, in the 21st century, one cannot afford to ignore the importance of higher education for women any longer. The need for higher education among women assumes all the more critical in countries like India, where colonialism has remained a great force hindering education for the general masses and the women in particular.
Keeping the above themes in mind Pondicherry University is organizing a two-day national seminar on Seminar on Women Researchers in Higher Education: Excellence without Gender Bias from February 21 to 22, 2020.
- This seminar helps to provide a forum to the scientists, academicians, policymakers, experts representing industry and research institutes to address issues and challenges of women in higher education.
- It promotes aptitude of research among the young women at different levels of education, to generate new research ideas and adopt new practices to meet the emerging trends across the globe through their contribution in top research journals.
- Women Researchers in Economics, Commerce, and Management
- Women Researchers in Social Sciences and International Studies
- Women Researchers in Law, Education, and Philosophy
- Status of Women Researchers in India
- Position of Women Researchers in educational institutions
- Role of Institutional Support provided for the Promotion of Women Researchers in Higher Education
- Digitalization and its impact on Women Researchers
- Gender Bias and Higher Education
- Government measures for the promotion of Women Researchers in Higher Education
- Challenges faced by Women Researchers in Higher Education
- Problems of Women Researchers in Higher Education
Call for Papers
- Accepted full-length papers with abstracts will undergo a double-blind peer-review process.
- Few selected papers which are rich in academic/practical content and below 15% plagiarism will be published in Scopus Indexed, UGC Care listed journal.
- Candidates are requested to send full papers to e-mail id: email@example.com.
- Submission of full paper with an abstract deadline: 31st January 2020
- Intimation of full paper acceptance: 7th February 2020
- Registration deadline: 10th February 2020
Phone Number: 94881-75910
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org