About the Organiser
M. Kumarasamy College of Engineering is located in Thalavapalayam on the way to Karur and Salem. The college was founded by M. Kumarasamy, the correspondent and also the management trustee of M. Kumarasamy Health & Education Trust in the year of 2001. The college is affiliated to the Anna University, Chennai and also approved by the All India Council of Technical Education, New Delhi.
About the Seminar
The Seminar on Recent Trends in Wireless Communication and Its Applications is organised by Research and Development Cell, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, M. Kumarasamy College of Engineering, Tamil Nadu on Sep 21, 2019.
- This seminar provides a comprehensive overview and advanced knowledge of modern mobile and wireless communication systems.
- This programme aims at imparting in-depth knowledge in the concepts of Wireless devices communicate without cabling.
- Building on the prior knowledge of communication technology, participants develop a further understanding of the challenges and opportunities brought by the wireless medium in designing current wireless communication systems.
- Overview of digital wireless communications and cellular concept.
- Interference and traffic analysis for cellular networks.
- Wireless fading channel modelling and characterization.
- Equalization techniques and multi-carrier systems.
- Spread spectrum techniques.
- Biomedical Applications.
- 2G and 3G standards.
- Telemedicine and Healthcare
- UG and PG Engineering Students
- Faculty members from Engineering Colleges
- Research Scholars from various reputed Engineering Institutions.
How to Apply
The interested candidates can register for the seminar through this link.
- UG / PG Students & FT Research Scholars: Rs. 250/-
- Research Scholars (PT) / Faculty Members: Rs. 350/-
- Industry Persons: Rs. 500/-
- Last date for submission of Application: Sep 17, 2019
- Intimation of selection (through Email): Sep 18, 2019
- Confirmation by Participants: Sep 19, 2019
Conference Hall – II, Main Block, Electronics and Communication Engineering
Chief Co-ordinator: Dr S. Palanivel Rajan
Phone: +91-9842407121, +91-9750211943