Seminar on Recent Trends in RF, Microwave and its Applications at MKCE, Tamil Nadu [Jan 4, 2020]: Register by Dec 26
About the Organiser
M. Kumarasamy College of Engineering is located in Thalavapalayam on the way to Karur and Salem. The college was founded by M. Kumarasamy, the correspondent and also the management trustee of M. Kumarasamy Health & Education Trust in the year of 2001.
About the Seminar
The National Seminar on Recent Trends in RF, Microwave and its Applications is organised by the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, M.Kumarasamy College of Engineering, Tamil Nadu on Jan 4, 2020.
- This seminar provides a comprehensive overview and advanced knowledge of RF, and radio communication systems.
- This programme aims at imparting in-depth knowledge in the concept of Microwave communication and devices concerned.
- Building on the prior knowledge on microwave communication technology, participants develop a further understanding on the challenges and opportunities brought by the microwaves in designing current wireless communication systems.
- Overview of Microwave Integrated Circuit.
- RF/ Microwave active and passive circuits
- Antennas for wireless cellular applications.
- High-frequency measurements techniques
- Smart Antennas
- Transmission Lines and Wave structures
- Industrial Applications of Microwaves
- Biomedical Applications.
- 4G and 5G standards.
- Telemedicine and Healthcare
Who can Participate?
- UG and PG Engineering Students
- Faculty members from Engineering Colleges
- Research Scholars from various reputed Engineering Institutions.
- UG / PG Students & FT Research Scholars: Rs. 300/-
- Research Scholars (PT) / Faculty Members: Rs. 400/-
- Industry Persons: Rs. 700/-
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the seminar by filling the registration form.
- Last date for submission of Application: 26.12.2019
- Intimation of selection (through Email): 27.12.2019
- Confirmation by Participants: 30.12.2019
Dr.S.Palanivel Rajan, Chief Co-ordinator,
Associate Professor, Department of ECE,
M.Kumarasamy College of Engineering,
Thalavapalayam, Karur – 639 113, Tamilnadu
Mobile: 9842407121, 9750211943
Email ID: palanivelrajans.ece[at]mkce.ac.in
For more details, click here.
About the Author