The Centre for Study of Social Exclusion and Inclusive Policy, University of Hyderabad, in collaboration with Indian Council of Social Science Research is organizing a three-day National Seminar on Sustainable development Goals and Building Future India during March 26-28.
About the University:
The University of Hyderabad (UoH) was established in 1974. It is one of the major institutions of higher education in India is largely devoted to postgraduate studies and is widely known for its excellence in research and for its distinguished faculty.
About the seminar:
The seminar proposes to bring together academicians, researchers, policymakers, practitioners and all the stakeholders on one platform to deliberate about the Key issues, challenges, and strategies to achieve the SDGs by 2030.
C.V. Raman Auditorium, University of Hyderabad.
- Globalization and Sustainable Development
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Biodiversity Conservation
- Climate Change and Environment Sustainability
- Democracy and Good Governance
- Poverty, Hunger, and Malnutrition
- Water, Sanitation and Solid Waste Management
- Health and education
- Affordable and Clean energy
- Rural Development and Urbanisation
The abstract and full paper should be emailed to sdgseminar2019[at]gmail.com.
- Abstract- March 12.
- Full Paper- March 20.
- Academic/Research Organization/NGOs: Rs. 800; Rs. 1200 (spot registration).
- Corporates: Rs. 1000; Rs. 1500 (spot registration).
- Research Scholars: Rs. 400; Rs. 500 (spot registration).
- Students: Rs. 300; Rs. 400 (spot registration).
- Mrs. Mehjabeen Khan: 9885341341
- Mr. Rajeev Reddy: 7981652238
- Miss. P. Shalini: 9985540945