CfP: Seminar on Sustainable Business Model Innovation & Management Practices at Assam University [Mar 26-27]: Submit by Feb 28
Assam University, Silchar is organizing a National Seminar on Sustainable Business Model Innovation & Management Practices: Priorities and Perspectives from March 26 to 27, 2020.
The National seminar is aimed at bringing all the stakeholders of business and society together to help them by providing guidance and the anticipation of challenges related to sustainable business model innovation which is expected to yield societal implications.
The seminar also aims to increase the understanding of the policymakers who can best deliver system‐level sustainability outcomes. The policymakers need to better understand what business model characteristics lead to real triple-bottom-line sustainability, and what operational, behavioral and policy interventions might be required to facilitate such innovations.
Extended Abstracts of original research papers are invited on the seminar theme and in all areas of management including:
- Customer Experience, Engagement & Relationship Management
- Marketing Analytics, Business Intelligence & Automation
- Brands Development in the Digital Marketing Age
- Retail Marketing and Shoppers’ Experience
- Social & Digital Media Marketing
- Green Marketing & Consumerism
- Tourism & Sports Marketing
- E-Commerce Marketing & Digital Platforms
- Marketing Communication
- Rural Consumers & Marketing Strategies
- Innovations in Channel Management
- Challenges in Direct Marketing
- Employee Retention In Dynamic Environment
- Sustainable Retention strategies in Dynamic Environment
- Sustainable Green HRM practices
- Role of foreign assignments in social innovation
- Sustainable Talent management and acquisition
- Organizational Culture &Employee Engagement
- Technology & Innovation (All Functional Areas of Management)
- Digital Business Models & Innovations
- Governance, Cyber Security, Privacy & Ethics of Information System
The seminar sub-themes mentioned above is an indicative list and welcomes papers from across the discipline of management.
Call for Papers
- Interested authors are requested to submit the extended abstract in a min. 1500 and max. 2500 words (excluding references) to email@example.com.
- The abstract should cover the Research Gap and Research Problem with the objective of the Study and Summary within 250 words.
- Selected papers will be recommended for publication in an edited book volume.
- The last date to submit your abstracts is February 28, 2020.
Phone Number: 9435523075
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.