CfP: Seminar on Structural & Genetic Diversity of Plants & Microbes at Visva-Bharati, Santiniketan [March 14-15]: Submit by March 4
About the Organiser
Visva-Bharati University is a public central university located in Santiniketan, West Bengal, India. It was founded by Rabindranath Tagore who called it Visva-Bharati, which means the communion of the world with India. Until independence, it was a college.
About the Seminar
The National Seminar on Structural & Genetic Diversity of Plants & Microbes is organised by the Department of Botany, Visva-Bharati, Santiniketan from March 14-15, 2020.
- Structural Diversity and Reproductive Biology
- Genetical and Molecular diversity
- Plant-Microbe interaction and Disease Management
- Bio-prospecting and Sustainable Exploitation
- Ecology and Stress Biology
- Abstract for presentations (within 300 words) may be submitted by e-mail to botanyseminarvb2020[at]gmail.com.
- Abstract should be submitted in MS Word with Times New Roman & 1.5 spacing. Title: Bold, 14 pt; Author(s) bold, 12 pt; Address: (11pt); E-mail: only one E-mail of Presenting author with asterisk superscript (*) should be provided. Abstract body: (12 pt); Keywords: upto 5 Nos. (12 pt)
All the delegates must register to participate in the seminar in the prescribed registration form. The Abstract will only be published after confirmation of the registration. Scanned copy of completed Registration Form & DD/ Cheque along with the Abstract should be sent through e-mail to botanyseminarvb2020[at]gmail.com.
- Faculties/Scientists: Rs 1500/-
- Research Scholars/Students: Rs. 1000/-
- Abstract Submission: March 04, 2020
- Acceptance letter: March 06, 2020
- Last date of confirmation of participation: March 08, 2020
Organizing Secretary: Prof. Swadesh Ranjan Biswas
Phone: 9800996098, 9474188541
For further details, click here.
About the Author