A two-day national seminar is going to be organized by the Department of History, DAV (PG) College, Dehradun on ‘Rethinking Aurobindo and Indian Culture: 21st Century Perspective’, sponsored by ICSSR, New Delhi, is to be conducted at DAV (PG) College on 19 & 20th May 2018.
Call for Papers
Papers are invited in the following themes.
- Aurobindo and Human Evolution
- Aurobindo’s Philosophy of Education
- Aurobindo and culture resurgence of India
- Reappraisal of the ideas of Aurobindo Ghosh in 21st Century
- Aurobindo and Nationalism
- Aurobindo and the Dilemma of Global Peace
- Emancipation of Women in Aurobindo’s Philosophy
Academicians, Scholars and Students are invited to submit abstracts of 500 words by May 1, 2018 and full papers by May 7, 2018 in English or Hindi by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
The registration form is given in the brochure below.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Dr Anju Bali Pandey: 09634566569, 09997461372
Dr. Anoop Mishra: 09415182056
Click here for official brochure.