About the Organiser
Sambalpur University is located in Burla town, of district Sambalpur, India, in the Indian state of Odisha. Popularly known as Jyoti Vihar. It offers courses at the undergraduate and post-graduate levels. Governor of Odisha is the Chancellor of the university. The campus is located 15 km away from Sambalpur.
About the Seminar
The National Seminar on Recent Development in Physics (RDP-2020) is organised by School of Physics Sambalpur University, Odisha from March 7-8, 2020.
The present National Seminar will focus the recent advances in different field of Physics, from Nano to Astro. The scientific session of the seminar will include invited talks, in-depth discussion and oral/poster presentations of contributory papers. The organizing committee cordially invites interested teacher/scientists/researcher/scholars/students to participate in RDP-2020.
- General physics
- Elementary particles and fields, Nuclear and hadronic physics, Gravitation and astrophysics
- Optical physics, Fluid and plasma physics
- Statistical and nonlinear physics
- Condensed matter physics, Nanotechnology
- Biological physics, Quantum information
- High-energy physics,
- Interdisciplinary physics
Soft copies of abstracts (about 250 words including Figures and Tables, if any) of research paper in MS-Word format intended to be presented at RDP-2020 may be submitted electronically to rdpds2020[at]gmail.com latest by 18th February 2020.
- Students/Scholars: Rs. 500
- Academicians/Faculty: Rs. 800
Payments can be made by cash on spot subject to confirmation of participation by sending the filled-in registration form through e-mail at rdpds2020[at]gmail.com by 25.02.2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Abstracts: 18.02.2020
- Acceptance of Abstracts: 23.02.2020
- Registration/Participation confirmation over mail by: 25.02.2020
Dr Dibakar Sahoo, Organizing Secretary
RDP – 2020
Mob: 9437115346, 8777717185