About the organiser and the conference
The Department of History and Politics of the Aligarh Muslim University was established in 1922. The present Department of Political Science became a separate and independent Department in 1948.
The department is organising a two days National Seminar on ‘Towards a Just-India: Challenges and Prospects” on 30th April 2019 and 1st May 2019. The seminar is sponsored by ICCSR.
The seminar may be seen as an attempt towards developing an organic understanding of the theory of justice for the developing world and beyond.
Theoretical debates and underpinnings of justice.
Issues and debates in India.
For full list of sub-themes, view the notification below.
Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh.
- Submission of abstracts: 10th April 2019
- Intimation of acceptance of abstract: 12th April 2019
- Submission of full paper: 22nd April 2019
- Intimation of acceptance of final paper: 24th April 2019
- Date of seminar: 30th April and 1st May.
How to submit
Submit the abstract at justindiaamu[at]gmail.com.
Mr Akbar: 90138981781
For full details and registration, click here.