The Department of Chemistry, Nagaland University welcomes you to the National Seminar entitled Chemistry in Interdisciplinary Research” to be held during 9th -10th November, 2018, at Lumami, Nagaland University.
Objective of the Seminar:
The Seminar is an endeavor to provide a platform for faculty, research scholars and students to come together and share their research ideas and experiences. It is also expected to provide a platform for researchers to personally interact with invited scientists of eminence, which is expected to help further their research aspirations.
The Programme of the Seminar will include invited papers, oral and poster presentations by scientists and research scholars in different sessions to be spread over a period of two days. Dedicated time for lectures by eminent scientists will be an important feature of the Seminar.
In order to encourage research scholars/ young scientists towards academic participation, the following initiatives are taken
- A few selected research scholars will be given an opportunity to give oral presentation.
- Few selected research scholars/young scientists will be paid the travel fare (bus or sleeper class), for which request may be made to the Convener.
- Best three presentations will be awarded.
In order to participate in the Seminar, registration can be done in prescribed format (MS Word) by sending as attachment in an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(c) Name of Institute:
(e) Mobile No:
(g) Title of the paper (for paper presenter):
(h) Accommodation required (Y/N):
- For Academicians, Scientists & Industries: Rs. 1000/-
- For Research Scholars & Students: Rs. 500/
- The abstract may be sent as an email attachment to email@example.com. Hard copy of abstract is not required.
- Format for Abstract should be created in MS-word using Times new roman font. The abstract should be within 200 words, may contain one or two figures.
- Title (14 pt., bold, centered)
- Presenting author, other author, corresponding author* (12 pt.), Address (12 pt.), Text (12 pt.)
Last date of registration: will be kept open
Last date for request for ac commodation: October 20
Last date for abstract submission October 20
Venue: Nagaland University Headquarter, Lumami, Nagaland
For more details, please visit at official website by clicking here