CfP: Seminar on Modern Trends in Biotechnology for Innovations in Food Biotechnology at NIT Agartala [Oct 18-19]: Submit by Oct 8
The North East, India is a bio-diverse hotspot with a variety of agricultural resources, plant species, bioactive compounds, and indigenous food products which has the potential to boost up economic growth of India. This seminar aims to actively engage in research discussions and professional development and create opportunities for the next generation workforce to develop their professional skills to innovate in food and medical biotechnology.
The workshop is open to the UG students, PG students, Ph.D. scholars research associates of Science background from different colleges and universities. Interested students will be allowed to present their work in a session dedicated to students, with a presentation of 10 minutes maximum.
The best presentation will be awarded credits. The guidelines for presentation: Students should prepare a 10 minutes presentation in PDF or PPT or Poster format on the work they are carrying out in the respective institutes. A maximum of 6 students will be allowed for presentation based on the internal selection procedure.
Call for Abstracts
- We invite authors to contribute oral/poster presentations related to the theme covered by the national seminar or in the fields of Biotechnology.
- The selection will be based on the evaluation of submitted abstracts on or before 8th October 2019.
- The abstracts in the format should be communicated to the conveners through the mail (email@example.com) on or before 8th October 2019. Abstracts after the last date of submission won’t be entertained.
- To download the abstract format, click here.
- Abstract Submission Opens: September 20, 2019
- Abstract Submission Closes: October 8, 2019
- Acceptance Notification: October 10, 2019
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.