The objective of this seminar is to create awareness for advanced Polymer, composite, materials for inflatable structures, their design and manufacturing technologies and specific application areas among the young scientists, academicians, engineers, and industrialists. During the seminar, the invited talks of the expert from ISRO and Indian Academics Institutes & Industries will be delivered on the topics related to Inflatable Structure design, Analysis, Manufacturing, Materials, and Testing, etc.
It is expected that the engineers, researchers, scientists, manufacturers & academicians involved in design, development, and production of Inflatable structures, materials and components will be immensely benefited from the deliberations.
There will be technical presentations by the experts from academic institutions like IIT Roorkee, IIT Kanpur, and research organizations like ISRO, TIFR, DRDO, NAL and a number of private Industries on the following topics.
- Applications of Inflatable Structures in-ground and Space environment.
- Materials for Space and Ground-based Inflatable structures
- Qualification for a Space environment and tests for Inflatable System
- Folding and Deployment of inflatable Structures
- Digitization of Membrane-based Inflatable Structures
- Shape Analysis and Control of Inflatable Structures
- NDT and Surface measurements
- Challenges in Fabrication and testing
- Industries in India
Registration fee includes boarding and lodging at the campus guest house and seminar fee.
- Students: Rs. 1,500
- R&D & Academic Institutions: Rs. 4,000
- Participants from Industries: Rs. 7,000
The Registration fee should be sent in advance through a bank draft along with the duly filled nomination Performa. The DD should be drawn in favor of “Dean, SRIC, IIT Roorkee”, payable at Roorkee with intimation to the Course Coordinator.
Interested candidates can download the registration form by clicking here.
The registration form, duly forwarded by the sponsoring agency, should be sent to Prof. S H Upadhyay, Associate Professor MIED, IIT Roorkee.
Phone Number: 8160769247
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org