About the Organiser
M. Kumarasamy College of Engineering is located in Thalavapalayam on the way to Karur and Salem. The college was founded by M. Kumarasamy, the correspondent and also the management trustee of M. Kumarasamy Health & Education Trust in the year of 2001. The college is affiliated to the Anna University, Chennai and also approved by the All India Council of Technical Education, New Delhi.
About the Seminar
The Seminar on Image and Signal Processing for Biomedical Applications is organised by Research and Development Cell, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, M. Kumarasamy College of Engineering, Tamil Nadu on Oct 12, 2019.
Bio-signal Processing has always been an enthralling field of research. It has found lots of research and growth in past decades but still, there are many more mysteries to explore. The main intention of bio-signal and Image processing is to extract considerable information from bio-signals. This seminar is intended for those working in the field of Biomedical engineering including students, faculty members, Research scholars and technocrats.
This Seminar comprises eminent lectures addressing the recent trends and applications in this field and the likely challenges to be addressed in the future. It focuses on the topics related to Biomedical Communication and Human-computer Interface, which includes the following.
- Classification of Medical Imaging
- Healthcare Technology
- Research Trends in Medical Imaging
- Biomedical Image Processing
- Various Tools for Bio-signal Image Analysis
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Real-Time Applications
This Seminar will focus on exploring new avenues with the most recent advancements in the field of Image and Signal Processing. Design and implementation methodologies along with its use in Engineering and scientific computing with an emphasis on Image and Signal Processing will be highlighted.
Who can Participate?
- UG and PG Engineering Students
- Faculty from Engineering Colleges
- Research Scholars from various reputed Engineering Institutions
How to Apply
Interested participants can fill the registration form available here.
- UG / PG Students & FT Research Scholars: Rs. 250/-
- Research Scholars (PT) / Academicians: Rs. 350/-
- Industry Persons: Rs. 500/-
- Last Date for Registration: Oct 9, 2019
- Mail Acceptance Notification: Oct 10, 2019
Chief Co-ordinator: Dr S. Palanivel Rajan
Phone: +91-9842407121, +91-9750211943