The Department of Commerce of the Osmania University is organizing a two-day national seminar on Fintech Adoption in the Indian BFSI Sector- Opportunities and Challenges during March 19-20, 2019. Register by March 15.
About the University:
Osmania University established in 1917, is the seventh oldest in India and the third oldest in South India. It is a multi-faculty and multidisciplinary university offering rich and varied courses in the fields of Humanities, Arts, Sciences, Social Sciences, Law, Engineering, Technology, Commerce and Business Management, Information Technology and Oriental Languages.
About the Seminar:
It is difficult to imagine a world without the internet or mobile devices. They have become core elements of our lifestyle and have brought a high degree of disruption to virtually every area of business. The Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI) sector is no exception; the digital revolution is transforming the way customers access financial products and services.
This seminar is aimed to discuss the Fintech Adoption in the Indian BFSI Sector – Opportunities and Challenges by inviting eminent speakers from the banking, insurance, capital markets and renowned academicians from various universities in India.
- Banktech Adoption Opportunities and Challenges in India.
- Fintech Adoption Opportunities and Challenges in the Indian Capital Market.
- Insurtech Adoption Opportunities and Challenges in India.
Registration Fee (Without accommodation):
- Research Scholars: Rs. 800.
- Academicians: Rs. 1000.
- Accompanying Person: Rs. 500.
Registration fee includes lunch, tea, and snacks.
How to Register?
- Click here to download the registration form.
- The completed registration form may be sent as a scanned copy to fintech.032019[at]gmail.com.
Email: fintech.032019[at]gmail.com; nareshreddygaddam[at]gmail.com.