About the Organiser
Established in 1958, National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR) is a premier training institute and a centre of excellence in research and consultancy services in the rural development arena.
About the Seminar
The seminar proposes to have a deeper understanding of access to finance by MSEs in general and the role of digital/financial literacy in MSE sector in particular. The focus is also on women entrepreneurs, as they are managing the significant number of micro & small enterprises. The seminar proceedings may be published with ISSN number. Research papers may also be sent for consideration by Journal of Rural Development, the in-house journal of NIRDPR.
Who can Participate?
The profile of the participants would be as follows:
- Faculty Members, Social Scientists and Research scholars
- Executives from Commercial Banks and Rural Banks & other financial institutions
- Officials from Government and private organizations
- NGOs in the area of Small Enterprises and Financial Inclusion
- Entrepreneurs and Innovators of micro and small enterprises
- The hurdles MSEs face while getting converted into organized entities
- Major road blocks for MSEs in accessing credit from formal sources of finance
- Challenges faced by members of SHGs in scaling up of their enterprises
- Challenges faced by MSEs under NRLM/NULM programmes in accessing credit/non-financial services
- Issues & challenges in respect of financial and digital literacy of MSEs
- MSEs and Sustainable livelihoods
- Any other related topic on this theme
Research Papers, Case Studies, and Innovative Practices, from India, and other countries are welcome. The papers should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Papers submitted should not exceed 6000 words (including tables and appendices) and should adhere to APA format.
Registration fee is Rs. 1500 for participants from India, and US$ 75, for participants from other countries.
How to Submit?
Send your nominations to:
Centre for Entrepreneurship Development &
Financial Inclusion (CEDFI)
National Institute of Rural Development &
Hyderabad -500 030
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last Date for submission of Abstract: August 31, 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Paper: October 31, 2020
Phone: 040-2400 8482/548/534
Mobile: 9441021630, 7899164122
For more details, click here.