National Council for Promotion of Sindhi Language, MHRD in collaboration with Kirori Mal College, University of Delhi is organising a two day national conference on Decoding the Partition Lines
Almost seven decades after its occurrence, generally for indians, partition means remembering the dark side of the independence, characterised by division of country. However,there is reflection of memories about partition in art, literature, language & culture.
Today, the collective and individuals consciousness of the people from both sides is still haunted by the horrific experience of the partition, and consequently, sensitive souls have poured out their hearts, impact of which can be seen on our language, literature and culture.
Decoding the Partition Lines: Reflections on Language, Literature & Culture.
- Partition and Literature on and evoked by
- Partition theme in Performing Arts & its representation in Theatre
- Partition in Popular Culture & Indian Cinema
- Partition in the Perspective of Ancient Indus Heritage
- Films & Plays on Partition
- Partition Divides & Victims
- Nation & Nationalism: Ethnicity, Nationality & Religion
- The Tragedies of Partition: Suffering, Trauma, Catastrophe
The Seminar does not limit itself to above topics.
Registration is free to all and open to all disciplines.
- Abstract should be about 500 words.
- Abstract & Full Paper should be submitted to email@example.com
- Abstract Submission: Dec 30
- Full Paper Submission: Jan 14
- Seminar: Feb 6-7
Mobile: +91 9910033121; +91 9999851780