About the Organiser
Jansons Foundation crossed another milestone by establishing Jansons Institute of Technology (JIT) in 2009. The locational advantage of the institution is its close proximity to Coimbatore. JIT is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and is affiliated to Anna University, Chennai.
About the Seminar
The One Day National Level Seminar on Cyber Security for Web Applications and Embedded Systems is organised by Jansons Institute of Technology, Coimbatore on Jan 8, 2020.
The seminar is designed for researchers intended in cybersecurity at any stage of their careers, including undergraduate and graduate students, faculties and research scholars. The seminar sessions are designed based on domains like web application security and embedded systems.
It will provide the opportunity to focus on web application security while examining the application of related trust technologies in order to foster collaborative approaches and information exchange in this area. Presentations and discussion will address the capabilities and limitations of effectively employed & trusted hardware-enabled components in embedded systems security.
Salient Features of this seminar are:
- To make the aspiring engineers acquainted with the conceptual as well as practical knowledge of Web Application Security, Embedded System security & in the latest cross-site scripting being used to achieve cybersecurity.
- To develop the skills and understanding of the defensive strategies to lock down existing web applications and build more secure embedded system applications in the future.
- To formulate and use appropriate models of cybersecurity to solve web application solutions for security-related challenges.
Topics to be Covered
- Introduction to Cyber Security
- Cross-site Scripting
- SQL injection and DoS attack
- Data breach
- Buffer overflow
- Code injection
- Control hijacking attacks
- Reverse engineering
- Injecting crafted packets
- Brute-force search attacks
- Academicians from Engineering colleges and Universities
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate Engineering students
- Research Scholars
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the seminar by filling the registration form along with Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Jansons Institute of Technology”, payable at Coimbatore, shall be sent to the registration contact address.
Department of Computer Science & Engineering,
Jansons Institute of Technology,
Coimbatore – 641 659.
Jan 2, 2020
Mobile: 9025212675, 7708295689