About the Organiser
M.Kumarasamy College of Engineering was established in the year 2000. The aim of the Institute is to enrich the present generation’s knowledge with the latest developments in various fields of engineering and technology. The Institution offers 9 UG and 6 PG including Management branches.
About the Seminar
TNSCST Sponsored National Level Seminar On “Contribution of Tele-Communication Engineers towards Green House Effect” is organised by Research and Development Cell, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, M.Kumarasamy College of Engineering on Jan 19, 2021.
Objective of the Programme
- This National level seminar helps to acquire knowledge about the greenhouse effect in our free climate change primer.
- This seminar is intended for academic community in teaching, research and for the engineering students who wish to develop a deeper understanding and create custom solutions to problems in the field of RF and Microwaves which leads to Global Warming.
- At the end of this programme, the participants can learn about the role of Tele-Communication technology to be the part of green house effect which may increase the Earth temperature.
- Overview of Fundamentals about RF and Microwaves
- Various Microwave devices and its impact
- Advancements in Wireless Communication Technology, leads to global warming
- Climate Change Primer and Mobile Radiation
- Health Hazards and Environmental Hazards due to Microwaves
- Concept of Green House effect and Green House gases
Who can Participate?
- UG/PG Engineering Students, Research Scholars and Faculty members from various reputed Engineering Institutions/Polytechnic Colleges.
- Industrialists from reputed companies.
- Number of seats is limited to 50
- Participation Certificate will be provided to all the participants
- UG / PG Students & FT Research Scholars: Rs. 200/-
- Research Scholars (PT) / Faculty Members: Rs. 300/-
- Industry Persons: Rs. 500/-
- Selection Intimation will be given through Email only.
- Mode of Payment – Online transaction & Cash payment (Intimated through mail for selected participants only)
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the seminar through this link.
- Last date for submission of Application: 11.01.2021
- Intimation of selection (through Email): 13.01.2021
- Confirmation by Participants: 14.01.2021
Dr.S.Palanivel Rajan, Chief Co-ordinator,
Associate Professor, Department of ECE,
M.Kumarasamy College of Engineering,
Thalavapalayam, Karur – 639 113, Tamilnadu.
Mobile: 9842407121, 9750211943
For more details, click the link below.
Seminar on Contribution of Tele-Communication Engineers Towards Green House Effect by MKCE, Tamil Nadu