CfP: All India Seminar on Bluff Body Aerodynamics @ The Institute of Engineers, Kolkata [Sept 6-7]: Submit by July 31
The basic objective of the seminar is to provide a forum for engineers, scientists, academicians and technologists to meet and discuss state of the art and future research projects in the fields of Bluff Body Aerodynamics.
However, in the area of bluff body aerodynamics, major research contribution of aeronautical engineers in the past sixty years was related to building structures. Keeping this in mind, the main focus of the seminar will be on building aerodynamics.
- General basic features of flow over bluff bodies.
- Simulation of flow over single prismatic building
- Simulation of flow over two successive prismatic buildings and flow interference effects.
- Simulation of internal flow within a building containing wall cutouts like door and windows.
- Building design code related to wind effects on the structure.
Call for Papers
- Prospective authors are invited to submit manuscripts reporting original unpublished research and recent developments in the topics related to the seminar.
- Candidates can submit their abstracts by mailing to email@example.com
- Sponsored Delegates: 5000
- Academicians: 2000
- Students (UG/PG): 1000
- Last date for abstract submission: July 31
- Notification of acceptance: August 10
- Receipt of Full Paper: August 23
Phone Number: 9830636479
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.