As an engineer, it is important to know the effects of EMI and the ways of overcoming it, to protect the device, environment, and life. The main objective of this workshop is to disseminate the importance of technical knowledge in the Biological effects of Electromagnetic Interference.
The workshop will also enable the engineers to be aware of various sources of EMI, so that the design of the equipment would be made with this consideration and to provide a platform for research in this field.
- Sources of Electromaginetic fields and radiation & its management
- Electromagnetic compatibility
- Radiation & Risk Assessment and Management
- Biological Effects and Health Implications
- Sources and Effects of Electromagnetic Interferences -Devices
- Ionization and Non-Ionization Radiation
- Modeling Human Body for Irradiation Studies
- Therapeutic and Clinical Applications of Radiation
- Industrial Visit to SAMEER to study the EMI from various devices
Who can Attend?
Faculty from engineering, Research scholars, PG Students and Industry Persons from the relevant background of science and engineering.
Eminent speakers from IGCAR, IIT Madras, Anna University and other reputed institutions will impart their expertise.
Demand draft of Rs. 750/- drawn in favour of “St. Joseph’s Institute of Technology” payable at chennai from any nationalised bank.
- Interested candidates can download the registration form by clicking here.
- The candidates are requested to send the filled-in registration form to the Head of the Department, Department of ECE, St. Joseph’s Institute of Technology, Old Mamallapuram Road, Chennai – 600119, Tamil Nadu.
- The last date to register is December 9, 2019.
Phone Number: 9840009247
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org