Seminar on Awareness of Safety in Construction Site at Anna University, TN [Dec 3]: Register by Dec 2
A Seminar on Awareness of Safety in Construction Site is being organized by Anna University on December 3. The seminar will explain as to how workplace safety procedures that are important for the well-being of both employees and employers because the human loss is inevitable. Education and training are important tools for informing workers and managers about workplace hazards and controls so they can work more safely and be more productive.
Another role of education and training is to provide workers and managers with a greater understanding of the safety and health program itself, so they can contribute to its development and implementation. This seminar serves as a platform to create an awareness of the safety measures to be taken in a construction site.
The seminar is being organised by Anna University which was established on 4th September, 1978 as a unitary type of University and is a premier Technical University in India. It provides higher education in Engineering, Technology and Allied Sciences that are relevant to the present and future needs of the society.
- Best Safety practice in Construction sites.
- Knowledge of Safety Certification Program available around the globe.
- Online safety quizzes challenge.
- No registration fees.
- The number of registered participants are limited to 50.
- Registration will be on a first-come basis.
- Food and accommodation will not be provided for any participant.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- Candidates are requested to send the filled in the registration form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The last date for registration is December 2, 2019.
Phone Number: 9524015008.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.