CfP: Seminar on Agricultural Transformation & Rural Devp. @ HNB Garhwal University, Uttarakhad [Oct 12-13]: Submit by July 31
Department of Economics, Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna (HNB) Garhwal University, Srinagar Garhwal, Uttarakhand is organizing the National Seminar on Agricultural Transformation and Rural Development in India: Issues, Challenges, and Possibilities during October 12-13, 2019.
About the Seminar:
The proposed seminar attempts to highlight the agriculture transformation in rural India. The seminar will focus on understanding its dimensions and structure and the various challenges it generates for rural development.
It will also attempt to discuss the possibilities that could be generated through molding
agriculture transformation in a fruitful manner so that it could act as a catalyst for poverty eradication and overall rural development.
- Contribution of Agriculture in Rural Development.
- Agriculture Transformation: Structure, Dimensions and its Impact.
- Transformation of Agriculture and Livelihood Sustainability: Policies and Governance.
- Agriculture Related Problems and Challenges in Rural areas.
- Reforming Agriculture through Food Processing and Value Addition for Rural Prosperity.
- Mountain Agriculture and Sustainability.
Who can participate?
- Academicians from different Institutes/ Colleges/ Universities/ Industry Professionals/ Research Scholars/ Scientists/ Student Entrepreneurs/ Government Experts and Bureaucrats/ Social workers are invited to participate and present their papers as per the themes mentioned.
- Papers can be presented both in English and Hindi language.
Delegates are requested to send an abstract of 200 to 300 words as an attachment in a soft copy in a word document with the following information to seminarhnbgu2019[at]gmail.com latest by July 31, 2019.
- Name of the delegate(s).
- Designation/Institution Details/Occupation.
- Address and Email id.
- Title of the abstract.
- Faculty Members, Academicians, and Professionals: Rs. 1000.
- Research Scholars and Students: Rs. 700.
- Accompanying Persons: Rs. 1000.
- Extra fees for a field trip (if requested by participants): Rs. 2000/- per individual.
How to Register?
Email the completed Registration form (Scanned) to seminarhnbgu2019[at]gmail.com or Send it to the following address.
Convener/ Organizing Secretary
National Seminar, Department of Economics, Post Box-62,
HNB Garhwal University (A Central University) Srinagar Garhwal, Uttarakhand-246174
- Abstract Submission: 31 July 2019.
- Registration/Fee Payment Deadline: 15 September 2019.
- Submission of Full Paper: 15 September 2019.
- Seminar Days: 12-13 October 2019.
For the registration form and other details, click here.
About the Author